In order to apply to NABA programs, all candidates should follow the instruction provided for each specific Bachelor of Arts Degree (Diploma Accademico di 1° Livello), Master of Arts Degree (Diploma Accademico di 2° Livello) and 1st Level Master courses.
Applications are assessed over two phases:
- Evaluation of technical skills by the relevant Course Leader;
- Pre-evaluation of school/academic qualifications received in digital format by the International Admissions Office.
The outcome of the assessment is communicated directly to the applicants by e-mail, to the email address indicated on their application form.
For applicants with foreign qualifications, the final confirmation of the eligibility will be given after the submission of the complete enrolment dossier and its subsequent assessment by the Foreign Qualification Assessment Board.
In addition, in Italy, specific ministerial provisions regulate the access to BA, MA and 1st Level Master Programs at Italian universities and Artistic, Music and Dance Higher Education Institutions (Alta Formazione Artistica, Musicale e Coreutica - AFAM), with different regulations applying to EU citizens or students with an equivalent status and to non-EU citizens residing abroad (please refer to the relevant ministerial provisions).
- Who can apply »
- Procedures for EU students »
- Procedures for non-EU students »
- Procedures for Chinese Students-Turandot Program »
- Language Certifications and Tests »
- Enrolment »
- Upon arriving in Italy »
- Useful links »
- Information for Italian Diplomatic representatives »