A portfolio of projects is the presentation of yourself, of your previous academic and/or professional and/or amateurial works. There is no need to include many projects rather a selection of your strongest works that will let us understand your skills and potentials.
What to include:
• 5 to 10 projects divided into separate folders.
Submissions may include drawings, illustrations, paintings, computer graphic, design, printmaking, collage, photography, sculpture, jewelry, fashion, furniture or videos.
Portfolio pieces may represent classroom assignments as well as independent projects. The portfolio should be purposeful, demonstrate originality of concept, use of appropriate materials and visual literacy.
Each project should have a pdf description containing: title of the project, year of production, information if it is a project developed at school, on your own, ...
• Photos, graphic projects, drawings, sketches: PDF (including fonts), JPG or PNG 300 dpi
• Websites: complete folder including html, css, images, swf, other. If it is online: please provide us with the url web
• Videos: MPEG4 or AVI
• Texts, researches or presentations: PDF
• Applicants should not submit work copied from film, television, photographs, magazine/book illustrations or other sources.
If you are filing an application for Fashion Design, you might want to consider the following suggestions to include in your portfolio:
• Research images for fashion design, using a range of materials (drawings, notes, photographs, images of items that you find inspirational for fashion design)
• Images of your fashion design sketches (sketches demonstrating your development of a fashion theme)
• Images of finished fashion illustrations (using colors and demonstrating your skills of presentation, these could be hand-drawn, painted, collage or computer images)
• Images of any other creative work. We leave the decision of what to include to you
If you are filing an application for Design, you might want to consider the following suggestions to include in your portfolio:
• 2D images designed and created by you:
- at least 5 hand drawings (various techniques may be used) optional:
- digital drawings, photos, collages, etc.
• 3D work including experimentation and development
• Finished work accompanied by a short explanation of the piece and your thinking
• Idea generation
• Inspiration and research material