RIGHT TO UNIVERSITY EDUCATION (RUE) - Regional Law of Lombardy no. 33
(Diritto allo Studio Universitario - DSU)
The expression “Diritto allo Studio” includes all the actions taken by NABA to provide equal access to university studies as foreseen by the Lombardy regional law n. 33, December 13, 2004.
The benefits are awarded through a competition, held annually on the basis of specific financial and merit requirements.
DSU Office assures the annual publication of the selection process notice and provides classification lists.
For information: DSU Office - email@example.com
The access to the DSU Office is only allowed online. Individual appointments on site will strictly be upon reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office summer holidays closure 10 – 23 August 2020
DSU (RUE) SCHOLARSHIP
A DSU (RUE) Scholarship is a financial contribution assigned through a competition, held annually on the basis of specific financial and merit requirements.
The scholarship amount may be increased by: - Financial supplements for students with disabilities; - International mobility financial supplements.
The total amount of the scholarships is differentiated in accordance with both the relevant ISEE bands and the various geographical origins of students.
The contribution is paid in two installments during the course of the academic year.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications to be admitted to the selection process shall be submitted online by 30th September 2020, without postponement, by completing the online application form available at the following link:
(Service available from 2.00 PM of July 27th 2020)
Upon uploading the data online, the application form is to be sent.
You will receive an email confirming that the process has been completed.
We remind you that the application must be printed together with the sending of the same; if this is not possible, we suggest you save the application in "pdf" format and print it later.
The printed application form must be signed and sent to the DSU Office, enclosing the following:
- Online application submission form, printed and duly signed;
- Copy of a valid identity card/passport;
- For income and assets in Italy: I.S.E.E and certificates including the relevant single self-certification declaration (Dichiarazione sostitutiva unica - D.S.U.) signed by the declarant;
- For income and assets abroad: the documentation referred to in paragraph 2.3.3) ASSESSMENT OF THE FINANCIAL STATUS AND ASSETS OF FOREIGN STUDENTS;
- For invalid students, a copy of the certification issued by the Medical Commission attesting the percentage of disability;
- For students who have attained a three-year bachelor's degree at another university, a university academic history transcript attesting the date of the first matriculation;
- For Non-resident students: lease agreement duly registered with the Agenzia delle Entrate by the 16th of November 2020.
The online application does not in any way replace the submission of the application on paper - Any failure to submit a document within the prescribed period or the submission of an invalid document shall result in exclusion from this selection process.
The above mentioned documentation should be sent by recorded delivery with proof of receipt to the DSU Office of NABA - Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy, by October 5th 2020 (the date of the postmark will be valid) or be hand delivered in a sealed envelope to NABA Reception (the date of the delivery receipt will be valid), otherwise the applicant will be excluded from the selection process.
International mobility financial supplement
Scholarship financial supplement applications by students participating in international mobility programs in the academic year 2020/21 shall be submitted together with the scholarship application.