•Translation into Italian – made by a certified translator – of your original higher Secondary School Diploma (or substitute certificate) legalized by the competent authorities in the country where the diploma was issued.
• “Dichiarazione di valore in loco” (Declaration of Value) of your higher Secondary School Diploma.
The “Dichiarazione di valore in loco” is the document attesting that the study qualification you obtained is valid to study at Italian Universities/Academies as long as it proves:
• to be a final official title of the higher Secondary School of the foreign education system
• the study title allows to enter a graduate program which is comparable to the Italian BA Degree
• the study title is obtained at the end of a period of study lasting at least 12 years
• In case a national test or final exam is necessary to enter a higher education institution in the student’s country of origin, such test/exam is also mandatory for entering Italian BA programs and should be reported in the DOV (Gao Kao and Yi Kao in China, YGS in Turkey, …).
The legalized and translated documents, as well as the Declaration of Value will be issued directly to you. Please make sure you submit them to NABA International Admissions Office as soon as available.
In fact, your admission to NABA Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs will be confirmed only after you have completed the “perfezionamento documenti” and provided the Academy with the hard copy of your Declaration of Value and the requested language certificate.