HOW TO APPLY
The following documents are important to NABAâ€™s application process. Begin the process by filling out and sending the application form (along with the application fee), which gives directions on the rest of the process:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae or rÃ©sumÃ©
- Copy of your passportâ€™s photo page
- Copy of your bachelorâ€™s degree / academic diploma (in English)
- Full academic transcripts of previous studies, translated into English, listing subjects and exams
- Portfolio of projects
- Specific application tasks for the Master in Creative Advertising (see application form)
- Motivation letter
- Language certificate (Italian or English, according to the chosen program: Level B1 CEFR or IELTS 5.0 Academic)
- Application fee of â‚¬100
Download the Application form and fill it out by hand or on your computer.
Save it, print it, and sign it.
Alternatively, you can print the form, fill it out by hand, and scan it.
Gather all documents listed in the Application form.
Pay the application fee of â‚¬100 by the method of your choice (bank transfer, Flywire, credit card, etc.).
Scan the documents and application form and send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Make a copy of all documents (including copy of the bank transfer) for your own records and send the originals by courier to:
NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
c.a. International Admissions Office
Via C. Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milano, Italy