EXCHANGE PROGRAMS: INCOMING STUDENTS
NABAâ€™s incoming student exchange programs are designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students belonging to any of NABAâ€™s partner institutions who wish to spend a semester studying art and design in Milan.
Download the list of NABAâ€™s partner institutions (link)
To apply for an exchange program as an incoming student at NABA, you must have completed at least one year of university studies. You must produce following documents and meet minimum language requirements:
- A Transcript of Records from your home university
- For programs in English, a required level of English language proficiency is IELTS 5.0
- For programs in Italian, a required level of Italian language proficiency is B1.2 from CEFRL
- A portfolio of projects related to your desired area of study at NABA
How to Apply
- To study at NABA in the Fall semester (starting in October), you must apply between the 4th April 2018 and the 4th May 2018
- To study at NABA in the Spring semester (starting in March), you must apply between the 3rd September 2018 and the 3rd October 2018
Before you apply, your home university should send an email to NABAâ€™s International Office, email@example.com , informing us of your interest.
Fill out and submit the online incoming exchange student application, along with the documents required.
Once NABA has accepted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you are a national from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you will receive an official NABA letter of acceptance that you must bring, along with proof of health insurance, to your local Italian consulate/embassy so that you may apply for your Italian student visa.