Course Leader, BA in Graphic Design and Art Direction
Patrizia Moschella joined the faculty of NABA in 2004, where in addition to leading the BA in Graphic Design and Art Direction, she teaches research methodology and future scenarios in the Brand Design course.
Moschella has a PhD in art, science, and technology from Planetary Collegium of Plymouth University in England. Under the direction of Roy Ascott and supervised by Antonio Caronia, Derrick de Kerkchove, and Pier Luigi Capucci, she wrote her thesis on the sociology of cultural processes dedicated to the transfer of knowledge between generations. After earning her doctorate, she focused on applying research methodology to communication processes in collaborations with internationally renowned organizations, institutions, and magazines, such as The University of Milan, Eurisko, Doxa, RQ Qualitative Research, Synergia, and Prima Comunicazione.
Moschella is active in promoting inter-university platforms, for which she has conducted several communications projects, seminars, and festivals. She is also a member of the vice presidency of the Consulta Universitaria of the City of Milan.
- Cognitive behavior in hybrid system, Mutamorphosis: Tribute to Uncertainty, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic.
- New Poetics of Knowledge in Telematics Era, Planetary Collegium CAiiA-Hub/M-Node. Lupetti Ed., Milan 2012
- The Paradox of Plentitude. Limina n.2/2012, M-Node per NABA Libri, Laureate Education, pp. 231-242.
- Education myth: Persistence, resistances, breaks and connection. The secret of Telematic art. Techonetic Arts: Journal of Speculative Research. 10, Number 1, Intellect journals. UK, 2012, pp. 17-23.
- Quando la creativitĂ rende visibile lâ€™invisibile, Comunicare lâ€™antimafia. Narcomafie, N.12/2011 pp. 231-242.
- Open School. Immersion in the Higher Educational Environment, in Consciousness Reframed 12, Art Identity and Technology of Transformation, Lisbon, Portugal 2011, pp. 193-198.
- I Luoghi e Modi della Ricerca espressiva. Saggio pubblicato su Lâ€™Educazione Diffusa, lâ€™Ancora del el Mediterraneo, 2003.
- La rappresentazione del futuro nellâ€™immaginario dei bambini. Ricerca pubblicata da ComunitĂ Nuova, 2001.
- Le metodologie qualitative. Ipertesto allegato al libro â€śVerso la Sociologia Riflessivaâ€ť curato da l Prof. Alberto Melucci, edito dal Mulino (1998)
- Seminario sul Gioco Dâ€™Azzardo, Ottobre 2014, NABA, Milano
- Tribute to Uncertainty, MutaMorphosis December/2012, Prague (Czech Republic). Title: Cognitive behavior in hybrid system.
- IStream eText: words in motion, Planetary Collegium CAiiA-Hub | M-Node July/2012. Title: New Poetics of Knowledge in Telematics Era.
- Tribute to the Victim of Mafia. Title Memory and Communication. June 22/2012. Public University of Milan (Italy).
- Technoetic Telos: Art, Myth and Media. Kefalonia (Greece), April 2012. Title: Education myth: Persistence, resistances, breaks and connection. The secret of Telematic art.
- CR12 Presence in the Mindfield Art Identity and Technology of Transformation, Lisbon, Portugal 2011 Title: Open School. Immersion in the Higher Educational Environment,
- New Media Art Education and Research 4: Always Already New, Milano (Italy), 11/2011, Title: Knowledge and Education.